Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shit Happens

I am feeling so much better today; trying to get back on track. I even hopped on my bike again and made it for 30 minutes woo hooooo....I think I can start running again this weekend. I really hope so. My legs are getting better; even their hairs start growing again tee hee hee...sometimes I am just amazed of what blood sugars can do to my body. Anyway, I often feel nauseous again lately and this morning I was supposed to go to the hospital to have x-rays of my stomach. But I postponed it to tomorrow morning because I was supposed to be fasting after midnight but my blood sugar dropped too low during my sleep. So I had to eat and drink or otherwise I would have passed out.

I've been thinking a lot lately. I think I finally understand why my relationship failed. The bottom line is that he doesn't love me. So that's it, it's almost like a death sentence. I'd better learn to accept it. I mean what can I say? That's just how life is, shit happens you know. But I am thankful to have such a beautiful memory; I will carry it on for the rest of my life. It just reminds me that afterall life can be a miracle too. So people, while you are holding on to someone you love with all your heart, don't forget to cherish that moment every second and never let it slip away. As for me, come what may; just bring it on; I am ready. 'Coz for God sake I will be 24 years old this year and life does not stop here.

6 comments:

Mony said...

my debby..shit does happen..heheh..but sometimes shit happens for our own good..no matter what happens, I will be your #1 supporter!! :D :D..

Anonymous said...

you will know someday that it's not the case..if you keep blaming it on one person you will not be able to stand on your own. ask youself, ask your power of reasoning why to yourself, because that's the truth, dont listen to everybody else, its not them who control you, not even your parent control your heart...only you control your heart....not anybody else....i think he did love you, but it's over other reason that he could not be with you...ask yourself why, dont judge by other response, its inside you the answer lies......arrivederci...

Anonymous said...

I believe he loves you, even until now..

and I know, inside your heart...you do believe that he feels the same way too..

Cheer up Debby!! you're an extraordinary girl that everyone adores..Keep strong and moving...ciao...

Anonymous said...

I do not understand this post... so did you break up with your boyfriend?

DJ said...

Yes, unfortunately we did =(

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear that! but you both still close right? all the best for you. I know that He has something good for you