Monday, March 12, 2007

Diabetic Neuropathy

Gosh, this previous week has been nightmare. I lost my appetite, felt nauseous everytime I ate, and my legs HURT! It hurt so bad especially when I touched it and it felt super cold. I lost a lot of weights too. Yesterday I was 111 lbs; 6 pounds less in 2 weeks. I was lucky that my mom searched through internet soon enough to find out what was wrong with me. It turned out to be diabetic neuropathy. It was some damage in my nerves. It seemed to commonly happen when blood sugar is brought to under control for the first time. Anyway, my mom went to wal-mart and bought capsaicin lotion for my legs and I could finally sleep last night. I do not want to experience anything like this ever again in my life and I promise myself that I will not!!

No comments: