Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Good and the Bad

I went to other doctor available in student health center last tuesday as my doctor is out for vacation...and the good news issss...my nerves are not damaged! phewww =D they just misfire (miscommunication) as my blood sugar decrease dramatically. So she said that she was not even sure that it was diabetic neurophaty. She prescribed me with a small dose of anti depressant to help me sleep at night but I ended up not taking it because I got much better. So I just continued using the capsaicin lotion (it's actually the hot substance from hot pepper, that's why it felt warm =D ) and up until today, my legs have been recovering but not completely yet. They still felt cold sometimes especially in the evening and I still have difficulty in sleeping but I don't feel nauseous anymore =)

I wish that I can stay positive and strong but I miss him so much. Gosh I really wish he is with me, I feel so lost without him; I just can't do anything right. I remember how he always made me laugh. I guess what they say is right, you'll never know what you've got 'till you lose it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep strong, Deb!

Anonymous said...

debby,

i'm sorry =(....i really am, will alwyas be there if you need me...i promise.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you don't know me, but i've been reading ur blog for a while... i'm diabetic too and i kind of have some of the same issues that u have, not only related to our disease, but psychologically speaking as well.

Believe, u will never know ur own strength 'till u need to be strong to carry on. That is ur time to be strong, have faith in yourself and don't let anyone or anything put u down, u deserve better.

Good luck =]

Anonymous said...

Hі, the ωhοlе thіng is going fine herе аnd ofcourse eѵery one
is shагing іnformation, that's truly good, keep up writing.

My blog Carpet repair services

Anonymous said...

I am trulу delighted to read this blog роstѕ ωhich carries
plenty of hеlpful infοrmation, thаnkѕ for providing thesе
kinds of dаta.

my blog; sportsbet