Thursday, November 8, 2007

One Fine Day

so today is my birthday...it turned out to be uhmm not as bad as i thought it would be...actually it is one fine day =) one of my best friends even post a happy birthday for me on her blog, thanks a lot debbie!!! =D anyway i ate a lot of sweet stuff today okay woke up in the morning i ate some pirouline (semprong) man i cannot stop eating that thing it is sooo good...then me and my family went to Dublin Bay for lunch (it's an irish restaurant) and we ate Bailey's pie for dessert hohohoo it was really goooooood i think it becomes my favorite ice cream now (maybe a tie with pistachio almond) gosh then my mom and sister bought me chocolate ice cream cake..i am not sure if i can even eat it now cause i am so full...and feeling guilty too hahahhahahaa =P but i went to the gymn to run though, hopefully i shook off some of that sugars =P finally i could make it to 30 minutes again yippie!!! i love running, it makes me feel like flying =) anyway i want to thank all of you who have made my day so special...peace out ^^v

6 comments:

Alexander said...

DJ, happy birthday.
I am full of insight when I read your story. I asked that God had been near you at the start of each new day, to grant you health and blessings and friends to share your way.
I asked for happines for you in all things great and small but it was for His loving care.
I prayed the most of all in your birthday.

DJ said...

thank you frater koko =) God bless you

Anonymous said...

Debbyyyy sayannnnggg...

ini putriiii :)) deebbb, ya ampun happy belated bday yaaaaa!!! maafffinn telaatttt...wish u all the best that life has to offer debby :)) im sure u had a blast bday!! hugs from jakarta!!!

DJ said...

waaa makasih ya put =)

randante said...

So what else happening on ur b'day? :) seems lots of fun ^o^

DJ said...

what else happening on my b'day? aging signs hahahahhaaaa LOL =P