Friday, November 30, 2007

Low Blood Sugars

My blood sugars have been fairly high lately especially in the afternoon (the highest was 334 mg/dL), then yesterday when I changed my injection site, it was completely a purple circle with dry blood!!! arghhh...i think it has been bleeding for long and blocked my insulin flow...then since i changed it last night, my blood sugars have been crazily low...last night i was about to pass out i even had to suspend my insulin, man i was really sweating...i stopped the insulin and just kept eating...it was my first time to have low blood sugar that severe, it took me a while to feel better...then after i felt good, i resume my insulin and gave myself a little bit insulin to cover the food i ate...the next morning it was still 72 mg/dL...this afternoon before eating was 87 mg/dL and evening before eating was 73 mg/dL wowwwww i think this is the lowest blood sugar i've ever had in my life!!! i don't know what's going on in my body pheewww i am just amazed of how my life is so full of ups and downs...rock & roll baby ^__^

1 comment:

randante said...

The feeling up and down...
but u r tough of the toughest :)
And by ur doing,
it also keep me on hoping for the best ^_^