Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vacation to My Lovely Home

I am at Changi Airport, Singapore right now...it's 2 about 2 am and we are all wide awake >.< me and my family are staying over in Singapore for 3 days but a friend of mine is leaving for Semarang this at around 7 am. We met another Indonesian girl when we flew from Denver to LA and she has been with us ever since coz she has the same exact flight path and plus this is her first time going back home (she is a freshman). My blood sugar was quite ok, just had one high ~220 mg/dL but other than that has been stable at 70-120 mg/dL...i didn't change the time on my pump yet but i had to check my blood sugars often...i ate Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream on the plane yummyyyy, i didn't finish it though, just had half of the tiny container...o when we stopped at Narita in Japan, i saw a really cute green tea can, the can looks like a geisha, so the lid has the face and the container has the kimono...i really wanted to buy it but hmm...it was pretty expensive and i don't really drink green tea that much, i wish it was a maccha powder so that i could use it for baking...anyway i have to log out now coz we have 15 min limit to use the internet so happy holidays everyone!!! See u next year~

No comments: