Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Fool

I am sorry for not writing for a while. I was very busy preparing our food science competition in chicago. I just came back 3 days ago. It was a really fun trip I must say. Although we didn't make it to the top three (we were number four), we learnt a lot through the competition. I was worried that my legs will bother me but I actually reduce my medicine (neurontin) during the trip. I forgot to take it one day and I was fine so I just kept it twice a day up until now. I also met with my high school vice principal there and it was like a nostalgia back to high school. The funny thing is that he was taking classes and I didn't, just the opposite of when I was in high school =) Ohh I ate a lot of sugars hahahhaahaha yeahh real sugars...like egg tart, green tea cake, mochi ice cream, pistachio almond ice cream (my favorite kind of ice cream) yummmmm sugars taste sooo good; I looked like a kid again =D I had a hard time adjusting my blood sugar but it was still okay.
I am glad that the trip turned out to be fun because the day before we went, I was in a real bad mood. One of my turtle (named mimi) was stolen. The kids on the block said that they saw a little girl took it. I was very sad; I put a lot of signs around but he is not coming back until now. Now my other turtle (named momo) is lonely; I want to buy other turtle but it's not available on her size. If I put baby turtles together with her, she will hurt them. But I think she will be fine though, she is a tough turtle heheueheheehe...Anyway, I had a huge fight with my dad, this time is about him (my ex), about my freedom, about choosing my way of life.
I think about it again now, I start questioning is it worth fighting for him? I just found out that he is in a relationship now. I think I know who she is and I think they are getting married soon. Could it be worse? It was like getting a bomb on my face. So I finally understand the real reason why he left me...I think he didn't tell me the truth because he didn't want to hurt my feeling. Well, this way is actually worse. O Gosh he is the only one I trust but he is the only one who has hurt me the most. I just can't describe my feeling right now, am I just a fool? Well, at least I think he is happy now so God has answered my prayer. Anyway, for me, must have rains to see the rainbow. I think I haven't had my rains enough just yet.

No comments: