Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Don't Worry...Be Happy

I had a fight with my dad again yesterday. He said so many things but one that was bugging me was that he thinks that I am arrogant now having had my MBA and determined that I could make my own decisions. Well I think I deserve to make my own decisions, don't I??? I am almost 24 now for God sake. He said that all of my decisions have been bad except for my academic. It really burnt my feeling. How dare he judge me with the fact that he's NEVER had my life even for just one second. Maybe his life has been tougher than mine but it was completely different. He is never put in my shoes so I don't think he has the right to say whether I am right or wrong. He can give me advice but no one has the right to judge me!!! I always think that there is no right or wrong, there is only consequences. I wanted to say that but I remained silent. He is so sensitive now that if I say anything, he would feel disrespected. I went home trying to just forget what he said and remembered what my best friend said "Don't worry, be happy!" She said her dad likes singing it. I found the song in you tube and listened it all night long :D

No comments: