Friday, August 10, 2007

...

I was wrong...I am such a bad person to just judge without evidence. I am not sure if he (my ex) has another girlfriend now; I was even worse to judge who the girl was. I really regret of what I said, what I thought, what I assumed. Even if he does find his love, I would be very happy for him. I think I can finally understand what love is. That being said, the reality is far harder...it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Anyway, my life really sucks at this time. Just now, another fight with my dad. I really think that I have to go...I think it's my destiny to be alone but I don't know, we'll see. It's not that I hate anybody...oh how I wish I can just hate, it would make it a lot easier. But I have tried, tried to hate but my heart just refused to do so. But deep down I am thankful for that, I feel really blessed because hate would just steal me away from peace. Yesterday, I talked with my doctor and she said "It is not your responsibility to make anybody happy. It is not your responsibility to make your parents happy. Even when you get married later, it is not your responsibility to make him happy. We are responsible for our own!" I think that it is true. She said that whatever life they have chosen, it's their choice, I cannot change it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=^.^=

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

Don't ask God for a easy life, ask Him to make you a strong person.

GOD bless u always J.

Anonymous said...

I've been there too. Struggling in the dark to understand the pain caused by love. But you know what: things can only get better. Tomorrow will be better than today. You're a stronger woman today than you were yesterday...because you've loved.

DJ said...

Thank you so much guys, it means a lot to me. God bless you!