Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hehehee...

GUESS WHAT??? I am so close to recover yeyyyyyyyyyyyy my mom read from internet that vitamin called alpha lipoic acid can help nerves so I tried it and wooshhh miracle happened. My feet can dance again tee hee hee well, it's not 100% yet but it's just so much more than I could ask for. It also cleanse my blood stream and help my metabolism so now I have a lot of hypos...yesterday was crazy I got hypo for 4 times from noon to 5 pm. Then I could not stop eating ^__^ and my blood sugar got up until 280 mg/dL. I felt sick but I immediately gave my body insulins and this morning it went back to 75 mg/dL again. It was like roller coaster but it's alright. I decrease my insulins a lot today so hopefully I don't get anymore hypo but not get hyper either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will u post a new story?

DJ said...

Sorry for the delay; thanks a lot for reading =)