Saturday, May 5, 2007

Graduation

I just graduated yesterday!! This time it is for real; I come to the real world now. I felt happy yet scared. Anyway, for my health update, my doctor change my medication to neurontin, It is a medicine to calm down the nerve. It has been working soooo well =D I love it; my legs have been close to recovered. O by the way I just found out that I have been having headaches because of low blood pressure. So yesterday my mom bought me a handy blood pressure monitor (it's like a big watch). I noticed that my blood pressure dropped every time I was hungry =) Luckily the graduation gown is very big so I can hide the meter on my hand. I was really worried if anything happened to me yesterday at the graduation ceremony but no, everything was fine. I was really happy to see a lot of my friends cheering for me. He could not come though. But he gave me a dolphin necklace soooo cuteeee!! I was really happy; I felt that he was there for me =) I think I was too happy that I had a very sweet dream about him last night =P

3 comments:

randante said...

Congratz on ur graduation yah deb :) Cheer up ^_^

DJ said...

Thank u yah Aldric =)

Anonymous said...

Debby... Congratz for your graduation!! All the best for you yach... :) keep fighting and don't let anything stop your will, ok? I'll always in your side girl.