Monday, April 21, 2008

PANIC MODE!!!

it's been a while, i have been keeping myself busy...i just realize that i loveeeeeee dancing, it just feels great...i think it's a powerful stress reliever...anyway i am on a panic mode right now, next week i will move to NY and start my classes (i cannot believe it's coming already)...i haven't packed up anything yet, still working on health insurance, just far away from being ready PLUS we will be performing hip hop dance this weekend YIPPIEE!!! i am excited for that but kinda nervous too 'coz we will be performing 4 times and i join 2 classes so i will be performing 8 times in 2 days woohooo....lets see how my stamina works out =) ooo and one of the classes just decided to do body roll, it will be on a concrete floor too...man i think last time i did it was in junior high school...not to mention the other dance is doing a lot of beginner break dancing...it is supposed to be easy i think but i never do anything close to this in my life ^__^ anyway i hope i can make it, i am practicing everyday...i really hope that i will not turn down the dances *cross my finger*...o by the way this wednesday is my last day working at perkins =( i feel so sad...although i have injured my hand and burned my hands there, i think working there really helped me lifted my spirit a little bit...gosh i never thought that i would feel this way but i am feeling sad of leaving this town...although i have said so many times that i want to get out of here, there is just too many memories here and i feel like home here...i guess no one would say this but i leave my heart in ames =)

No comments: