Thursday, July 12, 2007

Illusions

I've been struggling to get my life back. I am on my way though. It's very slow but I am getting there. I had a dream of a black and white wedding. I thought that was weird ^_^. Anyway, last weekend was fun; I went to my best girlfriend. She was my roommate and I am blessed to have a friend like her. It was very comforting to chat with her and we then watched Ratatouille (funny movie :D). Then I got a message from my high school's sort of like vice principal (wakil pamong) that he is in Chicago getting his master's degree. He has been a priest now. I like chatting with him because he is funny and always encouraging =). By the way, last night I watched a movie called "Instinct" in TV. Wowww, I love it love it. It makes me realize that everything that I have lost is just an illusion. I never own anything in this world but one thing we can all pursue is freedom. Control and power are just illusions; made by human. Somehow after watching that movie, it feels so much easier to let go of everything that was not mine in the first place. It's just an illusion that I thought I owned. But I am free to love, free to say no, and free to live. I am free to choose. Finally, I can feel peace and smile again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei jelek, hahaha aku gak pernah nyangka kamu sampai seperti ini. damn... blogmu bikin aku nangis tau....
terus berjuang j, aku tahu kamu bisa. jangan sampe kamu nyerah, itu bukan dj yang aku tau.
dari dulu sampai sekarang u're the best j.